Standing Up For You When Your Civil Rights Have Been Violated
You have rights guaranteed by the Constitution. When someone tramples on those civil rights, you need an attorney to help you fight back. The police are sworn to protect and serve citizens, not harass them and deny their rights. Other agencies or people acting on behalf of the government (actors) are also accountable to uphold your civil rights. Even public citizens could be held liable for violating your civil rights.
We Offer Free Case Consultations
Civil rights attorney Nicholas Bagley fights against civil rights violations in New York. He was named in the Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers and has received many other accolades for his legal work. He can help determine if you have a case.
Call his New York office to set up a free consultation at 718-705-7999.
Civil Rights Cases Come In Many Forms
The Bagley Firm, P.C., represents clients in state and federal civil right cases. Many types of cases are considered violations of civil rights such as:
- Excessive force and brutality cases involving the police
- Malicious prosecution and false arrest claims
- Claims arising when the police falsely accuse someone of a crime
- Incidents where a store owner makes false accusations
- Illegal search and seizure as an infringement of your constitutional rights and the Fourth Amendment, including illegal warrants
- Violations for illegal stops and frisks
- Unjust convictions
- Wrongful or unapproved autopsy causing harm
- Loss of remains, known as sepulcher claims
We Are Experienced In Handling Civil Rights Violations
The Bagley Firm, P.C., has represented numerous clients in the civil rights cases. Nicholas Bagley will give your case personal attention. Your rights are his concern. To speak with a lawyer about your case, call us at 718-705-7999. You can also tell us about your civil rights case using our convenient email form.