Caring Counsel Representing Your Legal Rights
, was founded in 2012 by Nicolas Bagley. Mr. Bagley is a civil rights attorney as well as a personal injury attorney. He takes on difficult cases and will fight for you when no one else will.
At the start of his legal career, Mr. Bagley worked for one of the top insurance defense law firms in the country. While there, he gained valuable experience defending medical malpractice cases. Working for a large firm, he learned how the legal team for the defense plans their strategies. This knowledge helps him plan case for his clients and decide on the best course of action moving forward.
He also learned how to care for his clients in a way that big firms can’t. He offers the personal attention of a smaller firm with the experience of a large firm. He cares about your case and makes your case his concern.
Awarded Numerous Distinctions
Mr. Bagley has been honored with several prestigious legal distinctions, including:
- Super Lawyers list, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, 2011, 2012 (among only 2.5 percent of the state’s attorneys)
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Bronx Bar Association Board of Directors
Bar Association Admissions
Nicolas Bagley is a member of many associations, including:
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association (NYSTLA)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- New York City Bar Association Tort Litigation Committee
- Bronx County Bar Association
To learn more about attorney Bagley, visit his attorney page by clicking the link below: