your rights and will fight to protect them.
Personal Attention Through Trying Legal Issues
We know that going through legal issues is stressful. That’s why it’s so important to have an attorney who gives your case the personal attention you deserve.
With The Bagley Firm, P.C., you won’t be handed off to a paralegal. You will have an attorney handling your case from day one. Attorney Nicolas Bagley also answers calls on cases 24/7. This means you will be kept up-to-date on the progress of your case, important deadlines will be met, and your questions will get answered.
Civil Rights Violations
Protecting your rights against the police, private companies and other parties.Civil Rights Violations
Pursuing damages for injuries caused by others in vehicle, bicycle, pedestrian, premises and other accidents.Personal Injury
Seeking justice for you and your loved ones injured by medical negligence.Medical Malpractice
Representing your rights in disputes arising out of small business pursuits and contract issues.Commercial Litigation
We Protect Clients And Their Rights
We represent many kinds of cases, including:
Civil rights cases
- Police brutality and excessive force
- False arrests and false imprisonment, as well as malicious prosecution
- False accusations by the police or companies like department stores falsely accusing people of shoplifting
- Federal civil rights violations against the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution, such as illegal warrants, search and seizure
- Illegal stops and stop and frisk infractions
Personal injury cases
- Construction accidents
- Slip, trip and fall injuries
- Dog bites and other premises liability cases
- Wrongful death of your loved one
- Workers’ compensation cases
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrians accidents with vehicles
- Injury to fire fighters and police officers
Commercial and civil litigation
- Administrative claims involving New York agencies
- Contracts cases for business owners
- Appearances at hearings
- Other commercial issues
Medical malpractice and negligence
- Missed diagnosis or not responding to diagnosis in a timely manner
- Medicine incorrectly prescribed
- Surgical implement left behind in patient
- Doctors or other medical professionals not following standard procedures
We have assisted numerous clients in winning the damages they deserve. We can help you, too.
Contact Us To Evaluate Your Case
If you’re facing a civil rights case, commercial litigation dispute or injury claim, it’s imperative that you seek legal counsel as soon as possible. This allows us to help investigate the case and find witnesses or other evidence that may be necessary to reach justice for your case.
Call us now at 718-705-7999, or email our New York office to have your case evaluated for free. We can help you through this trying time.